Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Make a Trash Can Pendant Lamp 12 AUGUST 2011 I've seen a lot of wire basket lighting ideas lately, and I have to say I love the rustic, farmhouse-y look of it.  (Not to mention the funky shadows these type of fixtures throw on the walls!)  Melody from Crafty Butt came up with a design that has a dollar store twist: a wire trash can!  With a little paint and fabric, she transformed it into a trendy, shabby chic fixture perfect for a little girl's nursery or a whimsical cottage.  [how to make a trash can pendant lamp] Project estimate: Trash can, $1 Spray paint, on hand or $1 and up Fabric, on hand or $1 and up Hanging lamp kit, about $4 Total:  $5 and up

Great DIY Gift #mintedandmine #personalized #thegiftinsider, would be great gift to my mom from the grand kids, just need the letters
Great DIY Gift #mintedandmine #personalized #thegiftinsider, would be great gift to my mom from the grand kids, just need the letters
Click here to download
Make a Trash Can Pendant Lamp 12 AUGUST 2011 I've seen a lot of wire basket lighting ideas lately, and I have to say I love the rustic, farmhouse-y look of it.  (Not to mention the funky shadows these type of fixtures throw on the walls!)  Melody from Crafty Butt came up with a design that has a dollar store twist: a wire trash can!  With a little paint and fabric, she transformed it into a trendy, shabby chic fixture perfect for a little girl's nursery or a whimsical cottage.  [how to make a trash can pendant lamp] Project estimate: Trash can, $1 Spray paint, on hand or $1 and up Fabric, on hand or $1 and up Hanging lamp kit, about $4 Total:  $5 and up
Make a Trash Can Pendant Lamp  12 AUGUST 2011          I've seen a lot of wire basket lighting ideas lately, and I have to say I love the rustic, farmhouse-y look of it.  (Not to mention the funky shadows these type of fixtures throw on the walls!)  Melody from Crafty Butt came up with a design that has a dollar store twist: a wire trash can!  With a little paint and fabric, she transformed it into a trendy, shabby chic fixture perfect for a little girl's nursery or a whimsical cottage.  [how to make a trash can pendant lamp]    Project estimate:    Trash can, $1  Spray paint, on hand or $1 and up  Fabric, on hand or $1 and up  Hanging lamp kit, about $4  Total:  $5 and up
Click here to download
Magnet Boards with frames
Magnet Boards with frames
Click here to download
This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen. I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the wall:)
This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen.  I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the wall:)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment