Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Go to Lowes and buy the cheapest board they have (12? x 36?) I believe it is around $6.50 for the board, and you can pay .25 a cut at Lowes as well. I had them cut the board into three equal parts (12? x 12?). Pick up Mod Podge as well, and some sponge brushes. Develop pictures at Costco for $2.99 a picture! (12? x 12?) Wedding idea!

Coasters from the places you have traveled. i actually love this
Coasters from the places you have traveled. i actually love this
Click here to download
Go to Lowes and buy the cheapest board they have (12? x 36?) I believe it is around $6.50 for the board, and you can pay .25 a cut at Lowes as well. I had them cut the board into three equal parts (12? x 12?). Pick up Mod Podge as well, and some sponge brushes. Develop pictures at Costco for $2.99 a picture! (12? x 12?) Wedding idea!
Go to Lowes and buy the cheapest board they have (12? x 36?) I believe it is around $6.50 for the board, and you can pay .25 a cut at Lowes as well. I had them cut the board into three equal parts (12? x 12?). Pick up Mod Podge as well, and some sponge brushes. Develop pictures at Costco for $2.99 a picture! (12? x 12?)  Wedding idea!
Click here to download
I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer!  DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
Click here to download
I must try this sometime
I must try this sometime
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment