Friday, November 22, 2013

Glue crayons on a piece of white cardboard then take a blow dryer and melt the crayons. then draw a silhouette of what you want. I did this with my daughter a year ago...worked really well. I glued the crayons on first with craft glue....also have a drop sheet out as it can get abit messy!!!

Great Christmas Ornament #diy #diy decorating ideas #do it yourself
Great Christmas Ornament #diy #diy decorating ideas #do it yourself
Click here to download
Glue crayons on a piece of white cardboard then take a blow dryer and melt the crayons. then draw a silhouette of what you want. I did this with my daughter a year ago...worked really well. I glued the crayons on first with craft glue....also have a drop sheet out as it can get abit messy!!!
Glue crayons on a piece of white cardboard then take a blow dryer and melt the crayons. then draw a silhouette of what you want. I did this with my daughter a year ago...worked really well. I glued the crayons on first with craft glue....also have a drop sheet out as it can get abit messy!!!
Click here to download
DIY Fashion, Ballet Flats With Ribbon, Fab Flash - YouTube
DIY Fashion, Ballet Flats With Ribbon, Fab Flash - YouTube
Click here to download
Upcycled tablecloth and lace sundress
Upcycled tablecloth and lace sundress
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment