Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cute message Idea from a baby announcement (color change for sex of baby) to wedding love bird theme (will you be my bridesmaid announcement). If I used it for a baby announcement I'd make the outside blue and pink and then dye the inside with baby's sex.

Temari, is a Japanese thread ball, which is a symbol of perfection. There is a long history about the weaving of thread to create this artwork....Photo by...Nana Akua.
Temari, is a Japanese thread ball, which is a symbol of perfection. There is a long history about the weaving of thread to create this artwork....Photo by...Nana Akua.
Click here to download
bow belt #tutorials #fashion #accessories
bow belt #tutorials #fashion #accessories
Click here to download
Cute message Idea from a baby announcement (color change for sex of baby) to wedding love bird theme (will you be my bridesmaid announcement). If I used it for a baby announcement I'd make the outside blue and pink and then dye the inside with baby's sex.
Cute message Idea from a baby announcement (color change for sex of baby) to wedding love bird theme (will you be my bridesmaid announcement). If I used it for a baby announcement I'd make the outside blue and pink and then dye the inside with baby's sex.
Click here to download
The Graphics Fairy - DIY: 12 Easy Image Transfer Methods for DIY Projects
The Graphics Fairy - DIY: 12 Easy Image Transfer Methods for DIY Projects
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment